Apple and Pumpkin Loaf
5 Mins Prep + 45 Mins Cooking
Makes 10 Slices I 562 kjs (135 cal) per serve
2 cups Self Raising Flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1 cup Grated Pumpkin
½ cup Apple Puree, unsweetened
½ teaspoon Ginger
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup Low Fat Milk
1 tablespoon Flaked Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place all ingredients, except the flaked almonds into large bowl and mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and sprinkle with almonds on top.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked. Turn out onto a cooling rack.
5. Cut into slices and serve with 1 teaspoon golden syrup (optional). Suitable to freeze or store in an airtight container for 3 – 4 days.