Banana and Raspberry Pancakes
5 Mins Prep + 10 Mins Cooking
1 1/2 Cups Gluten-free Self Raising Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Banana, mashed
150ml Lactose Free Milk
1 teaspoon Maple or Golden Syrup (whatever you prefer)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1 tablespoon Lactose Free yoghurt
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Combine milk, syrup, egg and vanilla in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in mashed banana and stand for 10 minutes.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Spoon tablespoons of batter into pan to make a pancake.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with a tablespoon lactose free yoghurt and top with raspberries and drizzle of syrup.