Banana and Sultana Muffins
10 Mins Prep + 25 Mins Cooking
4 Weet-Bix, crushed
3/4 cup Low Fat Milk
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
60g Margarine, melted
1.5 cups Self Raising Flour, sifted
2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 cup Sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Mash bananas in a small bowl, then add crush Weet-bix and stir in the milk. Set aside for 5 minutes. Then add melted margarine and eggs to the banana mixture and mix until well combined.
- Combine flour, sugar and sultanas in a large bowl and add the banana mixture.
- Stir until just combined, being careful not to over mix. Then spoon into muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean and the top is golden brown.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.