10 Mins Prep + 35 Mins Cooking Time
Makes 1 Loaf I 664kj (160 cal) per serve
½ cup (115g) Greek yoghurt
2 ripe bananas (200g), mashed
⅓ cup golden syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup quick rolled oats
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced and lightly spray a loaf tin with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs. Then whisk in yoghurt, banana, golden syrup and vanilla, until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, sift in flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Add roll oats and mix well. Add the flour mixture to egg mixture and gently stir in until just combined.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 35 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
5. Remove the loaf from the oven and let in cool for 5 mins before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.