5 Mins Prep + 20 Mins Cooking
1 Cup Rolled oats
½ Cup Dried fruit e.g. craisins, sultanas, apricots
⅓ Cup Pepitas
150g Pumpkin (peeled, cubed and mashed)
1 Egg, beaten
1 Tablespoon Honey
⅓ Cup Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180° Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin pieces in a glass bowl, cover with clingwrap. Cook on high for 5 minutes until tender. Mash the pumpkin until smooth.
- In a medium size bowl, combine rolled oats, dried fruit and pepitas. Add mashed pumpkin, egg, honey and olive oil and mix well.
- Drop ¼ cup sized scoops of mixture onto baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Allow biscuits to cool on baking tray. Store in airtight container.