Cheezy-mite Damper Scrolls
10 Mins Prep + 15 Mins Cooking
2 Cups Self-Raising Flour
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Vegemite
1 Cup Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
Milk 1 Teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift flour and salt into a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add milk and knead well to make a firm dough.
- Lightly flour your kitchen bench and gently push the dough out into a rectangle, approx. 1 cm in depth.
- Spread Vegemite evenly over the top of the dough and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll the dough into a long rope shape, rolling it away from you. Then cut the rope of dough into 8 – 10 equal rounds and place them on baking tray.
- Brush with milk.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden, then remove from oven and cool on wire rack.