Chicken and Rice Savoury Muffins
10 Mins Prep + 20 Mins Cooking
3 cups Cooked Rice
1 Skinless Chicken Breast, cooked & shredded
1 Carrot, peeled & grated
1 Zucchini, peeled
3 Shallots, finely sliced
1/4 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 cup + 1/2 cup for topping Low Fat Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven 200°C. Lightly grease a 12-hole, non-stick muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and 1 cup of cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Fill muffin cups to top and press down lightly using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and golden brown.
- Turn on a wire rack to cool.