Choc-chip Muesli Slice
10 Mins Prep + 20 Mins Cooking
1 cup Rolled Oats
1 cup Self-Raising Flour
1 cup Desiccated Coconut
1/2 cup Castor Sugar
1 tablespoon Honey
1/2 cup Choc Bits
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 18cm x 28cm (base) slab tray with baking paper.
- Combine oats, flours, coconut and sugar in a bowl.
- Melt butter and honey in small saucepan, stir over low heat until smooth. (Or microwave for 1 minute)
- Add syrup mixture to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined pan. Using the back of the spoon, press mixture into pan. Evenly sprinkle the choc bits over the slice and press into the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside on the tray to cool completely. Cut into slices to serve.