Cinnamon French Toast Fingers
5 Mins Prep + 5 Mins Cooking
4 Thick slices day old white bread, crusts removed
¼ cup Milk
¼ cup Castor sugar
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Cut each slice of bread into 3 equal thick batons
- Combine eggs and milk in a medium size bowl
- Combine cinnamon and sugar on a plate and set aside
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat and spray the pan with oil
- Dip the bread batons into the egg mixture quickly, (do not soak), shake off the excess and place into the frying pan. Cook in two stages.
- Turn each baton to cook on each side until golden. Then transfer to the plate with the cinnamon sugar and roll to coat.
- Continue with remaining batons. Serve immediately.