Coconut Apricot Muesli Slice
10 Mins Prep + 15 Mins Cooking
Makes 24 Slices I 615 kjs (147 cal) per serve
2 cups untoasted fruit muesli
2 cups rice bubbles
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup chopped dried apricots
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup pepitas
100g unsalted butter
½ cup honey
¼ cup raw sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line 16 x 26cm baking pan with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine muesli, rice bubbles, coconut, apricots and seeds.
3. Place butter, sugar and honey in a small saucepan. Heat over a medium heat until all ingredients are frothy.
4. Pour honey mixture into dry ingredients and stir well.
5. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 mins. Cool in pan, then cut into fingers.
TIP : Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 3 months.