Curried Chicken and Noodles
10 Mins Prep + 10 Mins Cooking
100g Rice Vermicelli Noodles
500g Chicken Mince
1 Brown Onion, finely chopped
2 Teaspoons Garlic Paste
2 Teaspoons Ginger Paste
2 Teaspoons Curry Powder
2 Teaspoons Garam Masala
1 Cup Gluten Free Chicken Stock
2 Tablespoons Mango Chutney
200g Savoy Cabbage, trimmed and sliced
½ Cup Unsalted Roasted Peanuts
½ Cup Fresh Coriander, roughly chopped
1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- Cook noodles according to packet direction. Drain. Cut noodles into short pieces with kitchen scissors.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, breaking up mince, for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, curry and masala. Cook stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add stock and chutney and bring to boil. Stir in cabbage, cook, stirring for about 3 minutes or until cabbage is just wilted. Remove from heat and stir in noodles and mix well.
- Serve topped with peanuts, coriander and cucumber.