Easter Chocolate Crackle Nest
10 Mins Prep + 30 Mins Setting Time
Makes 12 I 522 kjs (125 cal) per serve
3 cups Coco pops
140g white marshmallows
2 tbs butter
360g Double thick custard,
Berries and mini eggs for decorations
1. In a large bowl, place butter and marshmallows. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well. Heat for another 25 seconds or until completely melted.
2. Add the Coco pops to the marshmallow mix and combine well.
3. Lightly spray a 12-hole muffin pan or silicone muffin cups. Fill the cups by using the back of a spoon to press the mixture down in the middle and up along the sides, forming a nest. Place in the fridge to harden.
4. Using a knife, loosen the edges and gently pop out the nests.
5. To decorate, fill with double thick custard, berries and mini eggs. Serve immediately.