Eggplant Pizza Bites
10 Mins Prep + 20 Mins Cooking
1 Large eggplant, sliced
1 Red tomato, diced
½ Cup Baby spinach, finely sliced
1 Cup Tomato based sauce
10-12 Thin slices mozzarella, fresh
1 Tablespoon Parmesan
Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200⁰C and line a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Place eggplant slices on the baking tray and spray lightly with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and spread with tomato sauce. The add mozzarella, tomato and spinach evenly over each slice. Then sprinkle with parmesan.
- Grill the slices for about 3-5 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly on tray before serving.