French Fruit Toast with strawberries
5 Mins Prep + 16 Mins Cooking
80ml Low Fat Milk
Margarine, melted to grease
4 slices Raisin Bread
1 cup Greek Style Yoghurt
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1x250g punnet Strawberries
- Use a fork to whisk the eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Brush with melted margarine to lightly grease.
- Dip 1 slice of bread into egg mixture to evenly coat. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Repeat, in 3 more batches, with the remaining bread and egg mixture.
- Meanwhile, stir cinnamon through the yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Cut toast in half crossways and divide among plates. Top with cinnamon yoghurt and strawberries and serve.