Fruit and Nut Clusters
2 Mins Prep + 5 Mins Cooking
1 Teaspoon Butter
¼ Cup Honey
1 Cup Chopped Nuts
¼ Cup Pepitas
¼ Cup Craisins
½ Cup Sultanas
½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
¼ Teaspoon Ground Cardamon
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine nuts, pepitas, cinnamon and cardamon.
- Heat butter and honey in a small non-stick saucepan for 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Add nut mixture, and stir for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from the heat.
- Add craisins and sultanas to the nut mixture until well combine. Allow the mixture to cool.
- When the mixture is cool to handle, roughly combine a tablespoon of mixture into a cluster. Place on prepared baking tray. Continue until all the mixture is used.
- Place the tray in the fridge to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.