High Fibre and Protein Chocolate Muffins
5 Mins Prep + 25 Mins Cooking
1½ cups Low fat vanilla yoghurt
3 Large eggs
2 tablespoons Butter, melted
¼ cup Castor sugar
½ cup Self-raising flour
¾ cup Quick rolled oats
¼ cup Milk powder or protein powder
2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
¼ cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°. Spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together, yoghurt, eggs and melted butter. Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, oats, milk powder, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until the mixture combines. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Bake the muffins in the oven for 25 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Cool completely before serving. Store in airtight container.