High Protein Pikelets
5 Mins Prep + 10 Mins Cooking
¼ Cup Caster Sugar
1 Cup Self-raising Flour
¼ Cup Milk Powder
1 Egg, lightly beaten
¼ Cup Natural Yoghurt
¾ Cup Milk
Butter for cooking, melted
5 Strawberries, chopped
- Combine flour, sugar and milk powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, yoghurt and milk.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium to low heat.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of mixture into the pan per pikelet and cook 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
- Turn and cook for a further minute. Keep warm while cooking the remainder of the mixture.
- Serve with sliced banana and strawberries and drizzle with low fat custard.