Honey Soy Beef and Vegetables
10 Mins Prep + Marinating Time + 10 Mins Cooking
500g Beef Strips
2 Teaspoons Honey
2 Teaspoons Fresh Ginger
2 Teaspoons Low Salt Soy Sauce
1 Broccoli, cut into small florets
1 Red Capiscum, deseeded and thinly sliced
200g Sugar Snap Peas
1 Onion, thinly sliced
1 Pak Choy, thinly sliced
- In a bowl mix honey and ginger together. Then add beef strips and mix well. Cover the bowl and allow beef to marinate for 3-4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Heat wok or medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray the pan with oil and stir-fry beef in batches for 2-3 mins until brown. Transfer to plate.
- Spray the pan with oil, add onion and cook for 2 mins. Add capsicum, broccoli, and snap peas to wok/pan. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until the capsicum just starts to soften.
- Add the beef, soy sauce and stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until heated through and well combined. Stir through pak choy until just wilted.
- Divide the beef stir-fry among serving bowls.