Lime-Chilli Chicken Stir-fry
15 Mins Prep + 10 Mins Cooking
¼ Cup Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
1 Lime Zest, finely grated
500g Chicken Breast, diced
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
150g Snow Peas, diagonally sliced
1 bunch Broccolini, sliced
150g Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed
3 Spring Onions, sliced
220g Thin Hokkien Noodles
- Combine sauces, lime juice and rind in a jug and mix well.
- Heat ½ tablespoon on a non-stick large frying pan over a medium heat, Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove from a pan and transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to packet instructions. Heat remaining oil in frying pan. Add snow peas, broccolini, spring onions, and sugar snap peas, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in drained noodles and stir fry until heated through.
- Divide noodles, chicken and vegetables evenly between serving bowls and serve.