Pancetta and Charred Green Salad
5 Mins Prep + 10 Mins Cooking
80g Pancetta, thinly sliced (or short cut bacon)
2 Bunches Broccolini, chopped
250g Green beans, trimmed
150g Snow peas, trimmed
100g Feta crumbled
250g Microwave Brown Rice and Quinoa packet
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Microwave brown rice and quinoa for 90 seconds following packet instructions. Transfer to a platter.
- Heat a barbecue grill or non-stick skillet pan on medium. Add pancetta and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Add vegetables to grill or pan and cook for 4 minutes, turning until charred and place on top of rice and quinoa on the platter.
- Whisk oil and vinegar in a jug. Season with cracked pepper. Drizzle over the salad.
- Tear pancetta into shards and place over the vegetables. Sprinkle with feta and serve.