Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Pizza
5 Mins Prep + 30 Mins Cooking
2 Pcs Wholemeal Pocket Bread
200g Pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
50g Baby Spinach
1/3 Cup Tomato Based Pizza Sauce
1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
60g Feta, crumbed
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Spray pumpkin with oil spray. Bake for 20 minutes until tender, turning once.
- Spread pita bread with a thin layer of pizza sauce.
- Place pumpkin, onion and feta on top pita bread.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked as desired.
- Top with baby spinach and serve.