Raspberry Jelly Cheesecake
15 Mins Prep + 2-3 Hours Chilling
125g, Softened at room temperature Cream Cheese
2 Tablespoons Boiling Water
1 teaspoon (dissolve gelatine with boiling water) Gelatin
200g Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Grated lemon Rind
250ml (125ml boiling) Water
1 Packet Low joule Raspberry Jelly
- Beat cream cheese with an electric beater until smooth.
- Mix in gelatin mixture, condensed milk, lemon juice and rind.
- Pour 2 tablespoons into a shot glass and chill in refrigerator (2-3 hours or overnight).
- Empty contents of one sachet into a bowl and add ½ cup (125ml) of boiling water. Stir and dissolve well.
- Add ½ cup (125ml) cold water and stir.
- Once the cheesecake mixture has set, pour over the jelly evenly and chill until set.