15 Mins Prep + 10 Mins Cooking
1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
1 Cup Self-Raising flour
1/4 Cup Milk Powder
1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
1/4 Cup Natural Yoghurt
3/4 Cup Milk
- Combine flour, sugar and milk powder in a bowl.
- Combine egg, yoghurt and milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium to low heat.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of mixture into the pan per pikelet and cook 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
- Turn and cook for a further minute. Keep warm while cooking the remainder of the mixture.