Slow Cooker Chicken Roast
10 Mins Prep + 5-8 Hours Cooking
1 Whole Chicken
1 Lemon, halved and juiced
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
4 tablespoons Olive Oil
3 fresh sprigs Rosemary
- Use a papertowel to pat the chicken dry.
- Mix oil olive, lemon juice, and garlic in small bowl. Bush the mixture all over the chicken, including inside the chicken.
- Place the lemon halves and rosemary inside the cavity.
- Place chicken in slow cooker with the lid on and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- Turn the slow cooker off and rest the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite vegetables or salad or allow it to cool and pull the meat off for lunches.