10 Mins Prep + 35-40 Mins Cooking
400g Lean mince
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
2 Carrots, grated
1 Zucchini, grated
150g Button mushrooms, chopped
400g Can diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons Tomato paste
420g Tin tomato soup
2 Tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. Cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add mince, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Add tomato paste and cook for further minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, parsley and tomato soup and simmer, covered for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water according to the packet directions. Drain.
- Divide the bolognaise sauce and pasta between 4 plates.