Stir-Fry Spiced Lamb with Peas
10 Mins Prep + 10 Mins Cooking
500g Lamb Stir-fry Strips (or Beef)
2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 Tablespoon Peanut Oil
250g Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed
250g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, quartered
1 Red Capsicum, deseeded, chopped
1 Cup Frozen Peas
Steamed rice, to serve
2 Teaspoons Cornflour
¼ Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Toss lamb in cumin, garam masala and peanut oil in a large bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, breaking up mince, for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- To make the sauce, blend cornflour with water in a small jug. Stir in soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Stir-fry from about 3 minutes. Remove.
- Add sugar snap peas, mushrooms and capsicum to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return lamb to wok with frozen peas and sauce. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes or until sauce boils and is slightly thickened.
- Serve with rice.