Zucchini and Bacon Muffins
10 Mins Prep + 30 Mins Cooking
4 Large Pieces Zucchini, Grated
1 Large Carrot, Peeled and Grated
1 Large Onion, Finely Chopped
4 Rashes Short Cut bacon, Chopped
4 1/2 Cups Grated Cheese
1 Cup Self Raising Flour
5 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- Preheat oven 180°C. Lightly grease a 12-hole, non-stick muffin pan.
- Combine zucchini, carrot, onion, and bacon with cheese, flour and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fill muffin cups to top and press down lightly using your fingers.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn onto wire rack to cool.